Stipendije NABA (poslijediplomski studij umjetnosti) – Italija
- Kategorija: Međunarodna suradnja
- Objavljeno: Četvrtak, 19 Rujan 2019 17:07
NABA International Scholarship Competition for Master of Arts Program in Italy, 2020
Applications are invited for NABA Scholarship Competition to attend two-year postgraduate degrees starting in February 2020. Up to 25 opportunities are offered to international students that partially cover the tuition fees to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees.
NABA is an internationally renowned innovative arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan’s design scene. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International students should hold a valid high school diploma, equivalent to an Italian secondary school diploma (obtained at the end of a period of study lasting at least 12 years) and IELTS 5.0 for non-native speakers.
Application Deadline: October 18th 2019
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing Master of Arts (MA) program.
The studentships are awarded in Communication Design, Design – Specialisation in Product Design, Design – Specialisation Interior Design, Fashion & Textile Design, Visual Arts and Curatorial studies.
The best projects will be awarded a funding for partial coverage of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the selected MA Programs starting in February 2020.
- 1st prize: nr. 1 scholarship per program covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language).
- 2nd prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language).
- 3rd prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 40% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language).
- 4th prize: nr. 2 special mentions covering 25% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language).
Number of Awards: 25 opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Italy.
Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply for this NABA Scholarship.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these endowments:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or earning that qualification within the last term of a. y. 2018/19.
- The selection will be also open to students having non-academic qualifications or having proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must provide a certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1.2 (according to the chosen program).
How to Apply:
All interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application for Participation (p. 3/3) and uploading complete digital documentation available at: http://competition.naba.it/apply/
- curriculum vitae
- artistic/professional portfolio
- motivation letter
- previous transcripts/mark sheet and University Degree Certificate or First-Level Academic Diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- valid passport copy
- certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1.2 (according to the chosen program).
More information available at: https://competition.naba.it/25-scholarships-up-to-60/#.XYOYOS4zbIV