Stipendije Weiser (studiranje; istraživanje) - Sveučilište Michigan (Sjedinjene Države)
- Kategorija: Međunarodna suradnja
- Objavljeno: Četvrtak, 13 Rujan 2018 16:32
Ronald and Eileen Weiser Professional Development Awards for
Study and Research at the University of Michigan in 2019
The Ronald and Eileen Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia at the University of Michigan invites applications for the Weiser Professional Development Awards. The awards support short-term research visits of 4 weeks or 3 months to the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and include round-trip airfare, housing, health insurance, and a modest per diem. The Weiser Center will grant 5-7 awards for travel to Ann Arbor in February-April 2019 or September-November 2019.
Selection of 2019 awardees will be made through a competitive review of proposals at the University of Michigan. These awards are made possible thanks to a gift from Ambassador Ronald Weiser, U.S. Ambassador to Slovakia from 2001-04, and his wife, Eileen Lappin Weiser.
Deadline to apply: September 15, 2018.
Duration oft he grant:
4 weeks or 3 months between February-April 2019 or September-November 2019
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kaliningrad (Russia), Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
This award is intended for teaching faculty members who hold terminal degrees in their field.
- A completed application form (download at: ii.umich.edu/wcee/visiting-fellows)
- Your CV
- A copy of your doctoral diploma (in very few exceptions, highest professional degree, such as Master of Fine Arts, can be accepted)
- A copy of your passport photo page
- A two-page personal statement describing: a) the research or collaborative project you plan to pursue at the University of Michigan, b) your reason for applying for this opportunity, c) how this opportunity will benefit your home institution, and d) your reason for selecting a 4-week or 3-month visit
- An invitation from the University of Michigan school, department, and/or faculty partner with whom the research will be conducted; email invitation is acceptable. (For more information about U-M departments and programs, consult umich.edu.)
- One letter of recommendation from the rector or dean of your institution
- Optional – A copy of your TOEFL score report (if you have taken the exam in the last three years)
- Consent to participate in interview via telephone or Skype.